Learn with Sue Ts&Cs
1. Who we are and how to contact us
Learn with Sue is part of the Langley Group Pty Ltd ABN 46 116 189 676 (LWS, we, us, our) operates websites, under its various domain names including its corporate website under the domain name “Langley Group Pty Ltd” and the LWS site “Learn with Sue” (Site).
To contact us, please email [email protected] OR telephone our customer service line on 02 7904 1410.
2. By using our site you accept these terms
3. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our Site is made available for a membership fee. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or be error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
4. Eligibility to use our site
Our Site is directed to users who are at least 18 years old. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use for younger ages. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site from your location.
5. Please keep your account details safe
LWS members are provided with a user name and password, for your use only. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, please notify us at [email protected]
6. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission.
7. Do not rely on information on this site
Information on this website is made available for educational and research purposes only, and should in no way be a considered as advice.
8. User generated content
This Site may contain comment threads, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (post) content or materials on or through the Site. All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in Clause 9 of these terms. Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We reserve the right to remove, refuse to post or take any action with respect to any User Contributions. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on [email protected]
9. Content standards
The content standards apply to all User Contributions. User Contributions must comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Please consider your community when posting and ensure contributions are free from:
- Any material which is defamatory, obscene, abusive, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, deceptive or otherwise objectionable or may embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Infringement of any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Promotion of any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Commercial activities, sales or promotions
10. Limitation of liability
In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.
11. We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software. You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. Please use your own antivirus software.
12. Australian law applies to disputes
13. Our trade marks are registered
The Langley Group, Learn with Sue and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are our trade marks or the trade marks. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission.
14. Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
LWS securely handles payments in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and Australian privacy laws.
Unless otherwise indicated, no product or service will be delivered to you without payment being received by LWS.
A tax invoice (receipt) will be issued for completed purchases. Any dispute regarding the invoice must be notified to LWS within two business days of receipt of invoice.
Please refer to FAQ’s for more information about pricing, payments, payment options and renewals.
LWS offer an automated annual membership renewal facility.
A renewal notification email will be sent to the email address associated with your membership one month prior to the expiration of your one year membership. To ensure continuity of access, please update your details should they change.
Renewals will be automatically charged to the credit card supplied in the original transaction. Due to the potential for cards to expire in the 12 month period between membership payments, LWS will conduct a validation check and should your card have expired, or will expire prior to the renewal date, a member of our team will contact you to update details.
Should payment be unsuccessful, a member of our team will be in touch. Upon successful payment your membership will be reinstated.
Should you wish to not renew your membership, please follow the steps as outlined in the renewal notification email.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please email [email protected]